what does this do?

Blogroll

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I believe last night was the coldest day of the year, but not with a shot of whiskey in me.  As parts are rolling in, I'm wondering how they actually work because they are instructionless, without papers, banned from any Country, except mine of course.  Well, the last time I took an IQ test it told me I should put things together without instructions.  Oddly, that doesn't sound very bright - maybe that's why I scored above average.  I must admit I only took the test 4 times, remembered all the answers and of course the allotted time had expired the first 3 times.  Anyway, since most things that I'm purchasing are recycled; what to do?  I am looking at these items as they are as objects to serve a purpose.  Knowing me - I might try it in reverse intentionally or sometimes by accident to see if I think it will improve the design or logic of it if that's logical at all.  One such item I'm reviewing is a hydrofoil.


Hydrofoils can help with planing, prop wash, steering, stern lift. Knowing hp will be a limiter - I considered my options to improve hypothetical planing issues.  Logic tells me not to drill holes in the anti-cavitation plate prior to a test run without it.  This isn't a speed boat, this isn't ski boat, this is just a boat.  It floats on most days and I'm trying to get it to run right - not on rocket fuel or hopes and dreams I did away with those long ago.  So, no instructions means to refer to the web for answers, clues, and insight.  Hell, the instructions may reside on the manufacturers website, but why take the fun out of it.  Well, one things for shore (i just had to on the spelling), when looking at jobs completed one must ask:  Does that make sense?  Judging from the above picture - no.  Why drag your nuts?  Boy... that didn't sound right.  Here's my solution, flip the nuts over and put the smooth side bolt heads on the bottom to reduce friction.  Maybe it suppose to be installed like that - but not accorded to the installer in the above picture.  Unless, he likes to put things on backwards, as well. You know - to see if it works better.    

1 comments :

Farmasi katalogu said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory